oh my goodness! I’m sorry! I hope things get better :0
i know how hard it is to sit there with no information and wait…but it’ll get better, i’m sure everyone will be fine! *hugs*
Oh Rae…I’m so sorry. I am sending hugs and prayers your way Stat ♥
I hope they’re both gonna be ok :(
Thanks guys. My Best Friend’s dad is actually in surgery right now. He ruptured a blood vessel in his brain so they are trying to fix it. Thanks for all the well wishes though… just need to busy myself I think.
Name: Guiding Star
Background: In the year 2014, a nuclear war broke out among the superior countries known as the Dawn of Darkness. Radiation spilled over the lands wiping out 80% of the population. Clouds of poison hung over the surviving countries, killing those who dare walk outside without a mask. The remaining 20% divided themselves, creating a power struggle between the two, The Pack and The Resistance.
Those who joined The Pack, set out to conquer the world, reclaiming it under new rule. A rule of destruction and terror. They made their way from city to city, conquering everything in the east hemisphere.
The Resistance, sought to prevent The Pack from taking over the world. They travel from place to place, rescuing those in need and fighting to save the world from the impending doom.
Guiding Star, orphaned during the Dawn of Darkness, set out on her own at the age of 17 to join the resistance. She fought hard and by the time she reached 20 she was given control over her own fleet. A group of 100 under her command, though 5 years later, only she remained. Now she wanders the world, fighting for justice on her own, hoping to one day restore peace to their planet.
Police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, have begun wearing body cameras after weeks of unrest over the shooting death of an unarmed black teen by a white officer and sharply differing accounts of the incident, officials said on Sunday.
Michael Brown, 18, was shot multiple times by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, sparking nearly three weeks of angry protests in the St. Louis suburb and drawing global attention to race relations in the United States.
Law enforcement and witnesses gave differing accounts of what transpired before Brown was shot, with police saying the teen had struggled with the officer. Witnesses say Brown held up his hands and was surrendering when he was shot multiple times in the head and chest.
The discrepancy has revived calls for officers across the county to be outfitted with body cameras to help capture an accurate record of police-involved incidents.
kosmokhaos reblogged your post and added:
LMAO XD My sister and neptunesims said the same…
I’m like in awe! I really didn’t know what to say to that lol. Like damn she was right XD
that kosmokhaos was literally talking about incompatibility like last week. OMG. I’m dying. As soon as I heard that I’m like Kosmo can see the futureeeee XD
elisabettasims replied to your photoset “He stared at the screen. No. He couldn’t talk right now. He hit the…”
fallynraiyn replied to your post “fallynraiyn replied to your post:fallynraiyn replied to your post…”
i got you hon. :D
Firstly thank you! I hope they have something for those who need it as well. This is a heartbreaking situation and the way things have been handled thus far has to have some effect on those involved. I really do hope they have good counselors for the people as well. Secondly, you are a sweetie pie. I’m so happy you enjoy my writing! Especially since I haven’t been completely happy with it in a while so this makes me smile a lot. Hugs for chu nonny boo!